Current Trustees: Julie Deak, Kay MacDonald and Bob Buderi. For more information, email email@example.com.
Sandwich Children and Youth Fund
The Sandwich Children and Youth Fund (SCYF) provides scholarships for Sandwich children and youths up to the age of 26 for participation in a wide range of educational and enrichment programs. Just a few examples of grants we have provided are: day/overnight camps, athletic programs, driver's education, arts/music/dance lessons. licensed child care, student trips, lifeguard certification and college.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for programs during one of two scholarship cycles;
- School year - September 1st to June 30th
- Summer programs - July 1st to August 31st
To APPLY, please download and complete the following PDF fill-able form. All information is required to expedite the approval process.
SCYF Application Form
Submit it via;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Secure Drop Box (available 24/7): Back entrance to Town Hall, 8 Maple Street OR
- Mail: SCYF Applications, PO Box 95, Sandwich, NH 03227