Popular Pages


More Click for Center Sandwich, New Hampshire Forecast
Police Department

Aquiring Accident Reports

Police Department

Posted Wed, Apr 19 at 02:36pm

Recent Police Department Postings

View All Postings

Due to a recent policy change occurring at the Department of Safety, Division of Motor Vehicles, (DMV), Uniform Traffic Accident Reports will no longer be issued by the Sandwich Police Department to the public and insurance companies effective immediately. A recent decision from DMV has prompted this change. The reports, and the information contained therein has been deemed proprietary by DMV and we are not authorized to release the report or any of the information to you or your insurance company.
If you have an accident and you or your insurance company need a copy of the report; you or your insurance company must contact NH DMV for copies of the accident report. For more information please call DMV headquarters at (603) 227-4040.
Please see the attached DMV forms on our web and Facebook pages for the necessary DMV forms needed to request DMV records.https://www.nh.gov//divisi…/dmv/forms/documents/dsmv505.pdf